Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Totally Focused


On Sunday, February 25th I graduated from Focus (see my earlier entry). Though my journey began close to two years ago and will continue on, Sunday marked a transition, a kairos moment. My point-of-view on life has changed significantly.

What did Focus do for me? It has changed the way I see everything. My God, myself, and others. It was a major dose of excelsior. I choose to live life differently now. Much has changed virtually overnight and yet much remains to be done.

And here I will chose not to write a book. Instead, I will simply say, "Watch and see."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Greg, I have to admit that looking at the "Focus Seminars" page makes me think of those humanistic empowerment conferences that are advertised on late night TV. You don't seam the type to buy Amway or 'turn houses' so I guess I will just wait an see.

D-

Greg Prosch said...

Dale, thank you for your sharing your honest feelings. It is very refreshing for me to know how someone really feels about something.

I had basically the same thoughts that you expressed when my friend first approached me about Focus so I can understand where you're coming from. The website didn't really "do it" for me either.

The good news is that the only product is me and I'm not for sale.


Excelsior,
Greg